DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?

Go down 
3 posters

What will it be?
FullCoffins
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap7%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Disrupted/Disruption
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap7%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Asylum
 7% [ 1 ]
SoldiersOfLight
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap14%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Serenity
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap43%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Kobrakai
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap0%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
EvilLeagueOfEvil
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap0%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TrunkMonkeys
The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_lcap14%The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
FreakLegion
 0% [ 0 ]
TheUnknown
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? Empty
PostSubject: The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?   The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Current Submissions: Excluding those taken or similar.

FullCoffins
Disrupted
Disruption
Asylum
SoldiersOfLight
Serenity
Kobrakai
EvilLeagueOfEvil
TrunkMonkeys
FreakLegion
TheUnknown
Linkshell
XxXPhoenixXxX

DiamondDust
Phalanx
TeamRed
Exodus

Last edited by DeviantSavant on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?   The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:52 am

Not every suggested option appears on the poll. Figured I'd bring that to your attention.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?   The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm

I am aware of this, some names have already been taken and cannot be used. Or are very similar to names already taken and that would just be tacky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?   The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 pm

OK this one's pretty clear. Let's get the color picked so we can get into our new shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?   The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The polls are open! What will be our new linkshell name?
Page 1 of 1