DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

New site Administrator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

New site Administrator. Empty
PostSubject: New site Administrator.   New site Administrator. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am

Today I am making Phyre the new admin. Something has come up and I need to leave the game. I hate to do this suddenly, but it is something I have to do. You may already know why and if you do let's leave it at that. And no, it has nothing to do with finances. It is personal.... it has been a fun ride and I will miss most of you dearly. Maybe one day I will return, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: New site Administrator.   New site Administrator. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Weird shit going on the forums as of late... so sorry Phyre adminship has been revoked for the time being. Until I can figure wth happened to kira's account. Expect Mel and I back shortly, we needed a much needed break to spend some time together and it was great! But she misses y'all soo much! So look forward to seeing y'all soon.

I know I can be soo anti-climatic. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New site Administrator.   New site Administrator. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 am

Well I didn't even know anything about this, so I have no idea what's going on with Kira's account. I hope you haven't quit permanently now, but I understand rl is more important. Hope to see you around. Keep us posted. And I appreciate being made admin, but I don't know much about websites or forums, so I'll stick with moderator if there's a next time and change admin to someone who knows what they're doing. I would reform ls though if need be if you guys quit. I've already got a linkshell from a while back that I was going to use for events, but then Ncar came back so I'll stick with his I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New site Administrator.   New site Administrator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New site Administrator.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Welcome! :: Site News!-
Jump to: