DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

New Linkshell Names!

Go down 
+2
Phyrefly
DeviantSavant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

New Linkshell Names! Empty
PostSubject: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Please list any names that you may like for the new linkshell. We will form a poll and vote for the best one! Get to it and give us your ideas everyone's opinion matters! Submissions end in three days!

Current Submissions:

FullCoffins
Disrupted
Disruption
Asylum
SoldiersOfLight
Linkshell
XxXPhoenixXxX
Serenity
Kobrakai
EvilLeagueOfEvil
DiamondDust
Phalanx
TeamRed
Exodus
TrunkMonkeys
FreakLegion

Last edited by DeviantSavant on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 am

I'm cool with the linkshell helping decide the names. I don't have any off the top of my head but will do some brainstorming and post some suggestions here.

Color is another option that we can discuss. I like orange or red (kinda the middle color of our logo at the top of the page). White and black are also popular, but I don't know how well I like them. I think it might be a good idea to base the color of the pearl on the name, so don't set color in stone until we have a solid name picked out.

Since you don't have to have a name or color to purchase a shell, I've already purchased on and will be ready to name and color it as soon as votes are in.
Back to top Go down
besu
Worm Killer
besu

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am

A couple ideas I have for names are Full Coffins - heard it somewhere, and disrupted cuz it seems to fit us.

Random on purpose

rapture
Back to top Go down
http://justbreathesandra.blogspot.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 am

I like Rapture, and maybe disruption rather than disrupted, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Ardsheal recommends Asylum
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Engineer likes PheonixRising, but it's already taken, we can try something similar to it though maybe. Arsenn likes SoldiersOfLight. Lasers (probably jokingly) recommends Linkshell.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Best likes XxXPhoenixXxX. If it's taken we can use more or less X's. Engineer and best like Serenity, and I do too. We can add a couple of x's like we did with Phoenix if it's already taken. Ardsheal likes Kobrakai. Engineer likes EvilLeagueOfEvil, which I don't like. MD says DiamondDust, but isn't that a Shiva ability, idk if we want to copy it. Arsenn likes Phalanx, but again I think that's an ability. engineer lieks TeamRed, but I don't.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Rapture and disruption are besu's idea, and Ardsheal also likes Rapture.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Exodus
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Hok are you back in ls? Good to see you back, just surpised.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 pm

not atm hopefully soon just got back from holiday bled my account dry and now flatout broke lol no job no money woohoo im living the highlife >.>, i see alots happened since i was last online, well the "drama", hope ur all well will be back as soon as i get a job to pay for my character
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Sorry to jump the gun and buy a linkshell. No one had expressed interest in in in all the posts so I assumed i was the only one. Don't take it as a hostile action.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Hah!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 pm

I've lost my job, my wife's out on non-paid maternity leave, and we just had a baby. If I can play you can some how scrounge up $12 (and no, I'm not entirely serious.)
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Wow Phyre, good job! I really hope these are other peoples ides though, lol. I have updated the 1st post with the submissions and will continue to do so till Sat. when the names will go to vote and end on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Kirana
Worm Killer
Kirana

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Phyrefly wrote:
Best likes XxXPhoenixXxX. If it's taken we can use more or less X's. Engineer and best like Serenity, and I do too. We can add a couple of x's like we did with Phoenix if it's already taken. Ardsheal likes Kobrakai. Engineer likes EvilLeagueOfEvil, which I don't like. MD says DiamondDust, but isn't that a Shiva ability, idk if we want to copy it. Arsenn likes Phalanx, but again I think that's an ability. engineer lieks TeamRed, but I don't.

In my opinion, adding X's and such to things makes it look "noobish" or un-original. I'd much rather have something simple and original that MEANS something.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:55 pm

I agree. Also my submission is TrunkMonkeys. I also for the time being have changed the forum name to The Unknown until we figure this all out. I don't much feel like we are any form of Equilibrium at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:50 am

Yeah these are other people's ideas. The only one I camp up with was disruption as a variant of disrupted. I like Serenity the best though, if I can spell it.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am

Hmmm... The Unknon. Kinda like that one lol (no I'm not joking) Still like serenity the best.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 pm

It may be unusual, but TheUnknons might be a good name.
Back to top Go down
Kirakuro
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 pm

New Linkshell Name >.>

Didn't care much for the last name just the people in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Linkshell Names!   New Linkshell Names! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Linkshell Names!
Page 1 of 1