DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Ocean Sahagin (NM)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestsapper
Hare Slayer

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: Ocean Sahagin (NM)   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 am

*post has been edited, read the announcement before posting. If you have problems understanding how it works, just ask. I will be more than happy to explain.

I need a party of lvl 70+ to go and kill this NM in Sea serpent grotto. It drops the colossal lance (drg) which is the last weapon I need....besides my relic weapon. Costs entirely too much to buy. Please let me know if you're interested or willing to help this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Sahagin (NM)   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Bestsapper wrote:
*post will be deleted in 24 hours if not posted correctly, read the announcement before posting!

I need a party of lvl 70+ to go and kill this NM in Sea serpent grotto. It drops the colossal lance (drg) which is the last weapon I need....besides my relic weapon. Costs entirely too much to buy. Please let me know if you're interested or willing to help this weekend.

Link here.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: Help   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 am

I'll help as 75 NIN/WAR or NIN/THF if you have another tank. My availability is mostly 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM daily, and 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM Sundays and Mondays.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Sahagin (NM)   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm

If you think a 67 WHM will do then let me know.

For anyone interested,

Job: Dragoon
Family: Sahagin
Crystal: Water
Weak to: Lightning

Zone
Level
Drops
Steal
Spawns
Aggro
Sea Serpent Grotto
Ocean Sahagin (NM) 751
P. Beastcoin

Assisted By: Sahagin's Wyvern
A, L, T(H)

Notes:

• Spawns past the door opened with the Sahagin Key, around H-10 approximately every 21-24 hours.
  • Killable by: 6 characters level 70. Also killable by level 68, and well prepared NIN/WAR BRD/WHM DRG/RDM. Soloable by a lvl 73-75 Beastmaster using DC Eyes.
  • This NM is much like an easier version of Zuug the Shoreleaper. If you can defeat Zuug the Shoreleaper, you can defeat this NM.
  • Special Attacks: Call Wyvern
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: He got it   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:11 am

He got it, doesn't need our help. Stuck up prick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bestsapper
Hare Slayer

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Sahagin (NM)   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 am

Didn't get it. I just chose to get a lesser one because i don't have access to the door that the thing sits behind. I don't expect anyone else to get the key for me, so until I unscrew myself, I'll just go with the Tournament Lance that I got instead.....not nearly as good, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ocean Sahagin (NM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Sahagin (NM)   Ocean Sahagin (NM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean Sahagin (NM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: HELP! :: Items and NM's-
Jump to: