DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Font & Background don't mix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Font & Background don't mix Empty
PostSubject: Font & Background don't mix   Font & Background don't mix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 am

I can't read most of the text on the pages. I think the grey background is making hard to read. What I especially have difficulty reading are the links at the top. I know my eyesight sometimes gets bad at night, but I can currenlty read my screen just fine, so the problem is with the pages. <Please Assist>
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: Font & Background don't mix   Font & Background don't mix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 am

I have lightened the font color a bit hope it is clearer now? As for the links at the top, if you have trouble reading them roll over them with your mouse and it will display the name. They are images at the top so making them clearer, well that would require a redesign......

I hope the brighter font color helps! If not let me know and I will see what I can do to please everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Yeah it helped   Font & Background don't mix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Yeah it helped. Everything's fine now. Idk if you changed the images or not, but they seem easier to read too. Thx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Font & Background don't mix   Font & Background don't mix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Font & Background don't mix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Chat :: Suggestions-
Jump to: