DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

How should the sites look now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

How should the sites look now? Empty
PostSubject: How should the sites look now?   How should the sites look now? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 pm

With Sayiko in the past behind us, a new road has open before us, still together, still the same people Equilibrium raises from the ashes of AtraCaelum left behind. With the update to our linkshell, so shall be an update to our sites ^^ We need some suggestions on how it should look so our web-master PapaPedoBear can make us all extra-perdy Very Happy

So, Suggestions here. How should the Sites look? Not just this one, but http://deviantsavant.com/ls as well.

Id also like to thank dev for all the time he has put into these sites for us. They always look amazing, and run very well ^^
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: How should the sites look now?   How should the sites look now? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:00 am

Yes please give me suggestions!

This current templat is something I just quickly threw together to get the taste of AtraCealum out of my mouth. This current template was never meant to be permanent. Unless of course you all like it that is, lol.

Just let me know what you like and then we will put the top 3 ideas up for vote and get everyone's opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: How should the sites look now?   How should the sites look now? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Well, im just going to jot in my few suggestions.
I have always been a fan of black and red, It looks snazzy and blends well together.
I find most of us are also from Sandy, Sandys nation color is red.
As well as the server that we are on is Phoenix.

So, what about this, a black template with a fire red phoenix cutting through the back ground (or something) With a deeper red bars like where the "Lates topic" writing is, The whole set up looks amazing already so i wouldnt move anything around, just a new set of colors.

And for my last suggestion (all that i can think of right now) Is at the top picture, we have a photo render of our linkshell members, or something like that. Problem is its near impossible to get us online all at once, + our linkshell changes everyday, new members in, members out, you would be surprises how much we have changed in just a few days, something that has opened my eyes a lot.

If you want to see a kinda-way that i think the site should look. got to www.newgrounds.com and picture it with red, instead of gold.

but i dunno, that just my ten cents XD come on everybody and post up some stuff so dev can have something to work with ^^
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: How should the sites look now?   How should the sites look now? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Amazed is all i half to say, the forums now look sexier then ever I know that me and bliss on this side are very excited and very thankful for our web-master DeviantSavant's hard work once again, thank you dev the site looks amazing^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should the sites look now?   How should the sites look now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How should the sites look now?
Page 1 of 1