DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Want Fenrir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 pm

I want help defeating Fenrir. In order to do this I need to fight all the avys again, and I'd appreciate as much help as I can get. Send me a tell when you can help.
Back to top Go down
Martini
Lizard Beater

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:39 am

Hey Phyre i can help out with Shiva, Titan, Garuda and Leviathan if you'll have me and hopefully on sunday ill have the windy fame for the others aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/33martini
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 am

I'd like to get Fenrir as well. Like you Phyre, I still have to run through all the avatars as well before I can get him.

Oh, I also have all my tuning forks. So, that isn't an issue.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Mart, Ncar, and i beat Shiva and Leviathan today. Still need 4 more, and Mart needs the fame for 2 of them. Keep us posted, we'll plan on finishing these in the evening sometime within the next week, depending on whether or not I can put Prommy run together, which will take precedence.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 pm

By evening I mean after 10:00 PM EDT, so it's not really evening. I also don't know for sure if I'll be on then because I have family visiting for the next week and a half and I've got preceding plans for mornings.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:23 pm

My mom's going to visit my sister Saturday through Tuesday, so Saturday and Monday between 5:00-9:00 EDT I can do a run or two or three, and Sunday night I can do it between 5:00 and 11:00.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want Fenrir   Want Fenrir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want Fenrir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Linkshell Events :: Avatars.-
Jump to: