DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Team speak

Go down 
+6
Morningbliss
wraithen
Bestsapper
Martini
DeviantAdmin
Amilyia
10 posters

Should we try to implement a way for us to communicate over a voice network?
Yes
Team speak I_vote_lcap86%Team speak I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Team speak I_vote_lcap14%Team speak I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 pm

This might be a suggestion or an option depending on how many people like it.Has anyone thought of doing like a Team Speak kind of thing?Like instead of a keyboard, how about a mic?
Back to top Go down
http://devourerofbook.livejournal.com/
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Ive brought it up a few times, would work really well for events, but most people seem shy on mic or are on a consol version of the game, unable to use team speek. Damn good idea but to get people on it seems hard to do XD
Back to top Go down
Martini
Lizard Beater

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Team Speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Those with access to a microphone on a pc/laptop can do them easy enough while playing on a console they just need a headset for it is a good idea alot easier and quicker than typing during crucial battles.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/33martini
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 am

Ah yes.I forgot that this is not just a pc game.I should have thought of that first.Well, I do agree that it would be easier.Anymore input?
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Most people on consol also have a PC handy too, with the ablity to run team speek, no EVERYONE needs to have it, the shy people like to stay shy *cough* bliss
Back to top Go down
Bestsapper
Hare Slayer

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:36 pm

That, and bliss just would sorely miss mistyping every other word.
Back to top Go down
wraithen
Hare Slayer
wraithen

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 am

Skype is what most ppl use. Really comes in handy with big events and to keep the ppl inline that can't seem to read directions and/or want to get the whole alliance killed Smile ...there always seems to be at least one... :/
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 am

Fucking right. Typo's is what i'm known for! I can't ruin my reputation! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Also another point is typing causes carpotunnel, just putting that out there... ow! fuck my fingers!
Back to top Go down
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:38 am

lol! True true.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 pm

I think something along these lines would be perfect, I have skype already, so I am down with that. Also Amilyia, didn't you leave the linkshell sweetie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:55 pm

I disagree with Team Speak.
Back to top Go down
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:17 pm

No I didn't.Unfortunately my busy life makes my playing time limited.I wouldn't leave this link shell for anything.You guys are the best.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Well that is very god to hear, we like you too! XD

And too Bliss, are you afraid to let us hear your pretty little voice? Or are you afraid all we might hear is Dark screaming for his life and virginity back!?
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 am

No, none of that. I just know eventually something will happen and then it'l fuck us up. I personaly would never use it, or want anyone in th els too. But that's my opinion. which is a tiny winy 0.1%
Back to top Go down
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 am

I'm curious to hear as to what you might think could happen.This could be some what of a major decision for this LS, possibly.I would like to take into consideration of everyone's opinion before a decision is made.Though, if you don't mind me asking, is there such thing as an LS leader?I've found that I don't see one.Its more like everyone speaks as one just as a team and everyone being a leader.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:17 am

Hmmm seems that this topic could use it's own poll! And yes we do try to work more as a team then focus on a singular leader! I am glad someone has noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:43 am

im up for it, i have an xbox 360 so if the headset for the 360 works in conjunction with the pc`s or however it works then Wink, plus i think it would be hilarious to hear dark screaming at imps when he decides to solo them *cough* and get pawned *cough* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 am

i'm not >.< not at all. Maybe i'm just a grump.
Back to top Go down
Deviantmel
Linkshell Owner
Linkshell Owner

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 am

I love the idea of teamspeak b/c we can always tell when someone is doing a "Leeroy Jenkins" kinda move! At least for things like nm fights and things like that! Though Hell can tell you I can get pretty intense if we do it during pts. I love you all but I will get moody sometimes but its just my pt mode so no one dies. I still think its a good idea bc i just follow the rule this is me like me or not lol! At least we should have the option for those that want it and those that don't don't have to participate. Anyway there's my opinion take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Alright.I think a poll would be great. ^^ I glad its being considered as well.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:50 am

HAHAHA bliss? a grump? never! tongue lmfao
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 am

/sigh

I still don't agree with it >.>

I don't care if it makes things easier, knowing some peoplei t'll just make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Covercharge
Worm Killer

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm all for Team speak. It sounds like a great idea. I do understand that there can be drama involved, same with typing if you can't explain yourself without any sarcasm (which is my problem). For the people that want to do it, let's set it up and I'm all for it. For the ones who think it's a bad idea, you don't need to do it, it's ok we will not think anything less. There will be days people will want to do it, and certain events that would be fun to do it, definitely not an all the time thing for most people.
Back to top Go down
Amilyia
Lizard Beater
Amilyia

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Covercharge wrote:
I'm all for Team speak. It sounds like a great idea. I do understand that there can be drama involved, same with typing if you can't explain yourself without any sarcasm (which is my problem). For the people that want to do it, let's set it up and I'm all for it. For the ones who think it's a bad idea, you don't need to do it, it's ok we will not think anything less. There will be days people will want to do it, and certain events that would be fun to do it, definitely not an all the time thing for most people.

I agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team speak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team speak   Team speak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team speak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Chat :: Suggestions-
Jump to: