DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Prommies 1-3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 pm

If anyone out there needs to do CoP and has a level 30 job, post what jobs you have here. I want to do a run on each of these three nights in a row, or depending on how long company stays maybe 3 in one night. Will plan on doing it in the evening, starting around 4:00 EDT and ending around 12:00 EDT. We can get all three runs in during this time.

If you are interested post what level 30 jobs you would be willing to bring, and what level 15 subjobs you would be willing to bring. I'll be coming as WAR/NIN.

A couple things to keep in mind. Only one member has to survive the fight for it to be a success. You do not loose exp for dieing in the BCNM. You need psychoanima and hysteroanima to join. These can be purchased at AH fairly cheaply and can be synthed using Alchemy. Let's see what we can do!
Back to top Go down
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 am

I need both Dem and Holla. I am willing to do Mea again to though to help people out who need it.

I have RNG level 30 and can come /NIN or /WAR.

I probably wouldnt be able to do these until a little later though, about 8-9 PM CST.

I also will be unavailable Sunday evening.

If I am able to come, I will be prepared with all the necessary junk (reraise, animas, food, or whatever else).
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 am

Ok we can do one run each night for 3 nights starting at 10:00 EDT. RNG/WAR would probably be best, as last time I did it we got it down to about 5% HP before getting wiped out, and a little more DD would have taken care of it.
Back to top Go down
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm

There are a bunch of newer people in the LS who might have level 30 jobs and need prommies. It might be a good idea to present this to people in LS chat as not everyone reads the forums.

Are you going to try to fill the group with shouts in whitegate? Also, if anyone in the LS has a PLD that is 30+ and equipped, that would be a huge benefit for one of the runs. With RNG/WAR and WAR/NIN already in the group, we probably will be ok in the DD department.

I can be ready to go tonight most likely, but if we need more time tp prepare that is fine too. It is better not to rush these things.

Have you completed any of the prommies yet Phyre?

If anyone else is planning on going, keep in mind that it is beneficial to have good job appropriate food, Psychoanima and Hysteroanima (listed under Materials/Alchemy on AH I believe), the two cutscenes prior to 1-3 (the first is zoning to Lower Delkfutt's Tower, the next is a sequence in Upper Jeuno and Ru'Laude's Garden (sp) ), and knowing what goes on (wiki lays out all three). Also, I think poison potions and/or holy waters help on some of the prommies but I am not sure which ones off the top of me head.

Something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Need Poison Potion for Holla. This is a requirement, as are the animas. I'll be tanking as WAR/NIN. Prefer to have a WHM, RDM, SMN, and another DD. SCH can substitute for WHM or RDM.

Everyone needs to have 2 hours available. We'll do one each night, not necessarily consecutive nights. I don't know what nights we'll be doing them yet, as my mom's here visiting and I've been on doing missions with TBN and Poca in the morning and afternoon, so I'll probably be off in the evenings for the next week.

I prefer to have ls members do this, but if we can't fill it with LS members we'll shout in WG. If you don't need all 3, you don't have to do all 3, but I would prefer if you would.

We'll get definite dates soon. Sunday's out. You don't have to post on here if you want to join, but make sure someone posts here for you. (This comment is really directed to those who post on here to get other members of the ls to tell them that they're coming.) I'll put up an /lsems after it's appropriate to do so in new ls.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Well I guess I shouldn't bother planning events since people decide to go without me after telling me they were interested. I'll just post on here when I plan to do an event and if someone is available then they can let me know as I'm shouting for help in WG.

TBN, Poca, and I are still doing missions as planned, so if someone wants to join let me know. We're on a strict time schedule, so speak up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 am

I am sure that is in response to me doing prommy runs tonight. Sorry if you are offended by that.

However, I specifically mentioned to the people we went with that you were needing them and we have 5 people (including Martini and myself) who are ready to go and get Dem and potentially one other tomorrow night at 9:00 P.M. Central, 10:00 Eastern. Kira has expressed that he needs Holla. So, if tomorrow night we do Dem followed by Mea, we can plan a different even for Kira to come and get both of you Holla.

When I went tonight, I told them that I might have an LS member who wants to do them if they were on. But I never saw you show up. I can only assume you hopped on sometime when we were in the middle of the run and I couldn't see the LS list.

The team we had did both Holla and Mea very effectively, and our plans were to replace the DRG we had with your WAR. This was all arranged before we did the second run. The rest of the set-up was THF RNG RDM PLD WHM.

I said I was going to do them with you and still will whether I have them all completed or not.

Again I apologize for any confusion or betrayal you may feel from this as it was the furthest from my intentions.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 am

OK, sorry, and yeah I was on last night for a sec, but Mart said you were full. I didn't know you were still planning on helping out more, I thought you were doing all 3 last night and leaving me out.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Well we did a good job on Dem. Mea I d/c'd in the middle of the fight and we got a pt wipe. We'll be doing it, along with Holla, again soon, but idk when for sure. Hopefully we can set up another run for tomorrow night at the same time, but idk what time my family will leave to go to bed so we may not be able to. Look for me around 10:00 EDT the rest of the week. If you don't see me on then we'll plan on doing this again next Monday, same time.
Back to top Go down
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 am

It would work best for me if we can try again on Thursday. Kittyofdoom wanted to know when we would be going again, and both Dontae and Sunfox said they would help if they were available.

No worries on you D/Cing. Happens to everyone and there was no way of knowing. We had the mob down to 40% or so when most of us wiped (also he Carosel'd after it was your Hysteroanima turn which is the main reason for the quick wipe). Had the D/C not happened, I don't think he would have given us any problems. So, I have reasonable hope that next time we'll get him no problem.

It may be a consideration to bring antidotes next time as well to help cure that poison move he does, either that or have Kittyofdoom and Besu (if she decides to come) be more aware of it (I didn't really mention it), so they are ready for some quick poisonas. I think I can make antidotes for pretty cheap (I have Alchemy 33 and they cap at less than 10 to make).
Back to top Go down
besu
Worm Killer
besu

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm working thurs night so go ahead without me - and good luck you deserve it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://justbreathesandra.blogspot.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Who said anything about Thurs. night? We can do one tonight (Tues.) and one tomorrow night (Wed.) if that sounds good. I'll look for you.

(I probably said something about Thurs and forgot and didn't bother to check the posts)
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Prommies are done, thanks to Ncar, Besu, Martini, and some others not in ls. Besu still needs one more though, so if anyone can help her out that'd be great. I can help out if requested, but I'm kinda broke atm and can't afford the animas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prommies 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prommies 1-3   Prommies 1-3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prommies 1-3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Linkshell Events :: Promathia-
Jump to: